eCommerce / Digital - Technical Program Manager
221 River Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement. Our client is committed to building best in class consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
One of the major focuses that has effectively fueled the incredible growth is around eCommerce. Our client is continuing to invest in this area and seeking an experienced Technical Program manager for eCommerce / Digital. This role will have a major impact on the additional growth and involves numerous facets of eCommerce and digital platforms.
- Strong technical experience with eCommerce or CMS digital platforms
- Experience managing a digital program made up of different projects work streams
- Agile / SaFE Experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Retail experience preferred
- Worked within a multi-brand retailer
- Experience managing projects focused on headless commerce architecture
- Experience managing CMS projects; Acquia Drupal preferred
- Experience using Jira or other project management software like Project
- Experience managing budgets
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.