Workday Enterprise Architect
Atlanta, GA 30338
Our Client who is a multi-brand restaurant groups is looking for an Enterprise Architect for a long term Workday HCM Implementation.
The Enterprise System Specialist performs advanced (senior-level) computer system and server administration work in Workday HRIS or ERP System Implementations. Work involves planning, coordinating, and implementing systems associated with a complex hybrid IT infrastructure environment; integrating hardware, software and services within the current cloud and on-premises environment; troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues; analyzing security and performance; and other related support activities. Works under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment. This position reports to the Enterprise Systems Manager.
- Plans and coordinates the installation, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of a large virtualized SaaS infrastructure.
- Implements, monitors, and maintains various SaaS and IaaS cloud solutions.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on IT related projects in the area of technical infrastructure, enterprise applications, software as a service implementations, servers, storage, networking, virtualization, and related technologies.
- Coordinates with other agency staff to maintain system security and to ensure a fully-integrated information systems environment.
- Determines operational, technical, and support requirements for the location, installation, operation, and maintenance of the agency' s enterprise applications, servers, and storage systems as well as all supporting technologies.
- Evaluates application/server/storage/ cloud service technologies for potential acquisition, and directs the evaluation of various hardware and software resources to identify strengths, weaknesses, and potential benefits to the agency.
- Monitors and meters server applications to ensure adequate availability, capacity, performance, and compliance with licensing agreements.
- Assists with studies regarding system usage, performance, and fault tolerance and makes recommendations for improvements and to determine system requirements.
- Participates in the change-control management process.
- Analyzes agency server and storage needs and designs systems to meet those needs.
- Reviews server and storage system plans for completeness and accuracy, and plans and schedules studies and system implementations.
- Monitors the preparation and analysis of statistics on application/server/storage utilization and availability.
- Prepares budget recommendations for application/server/storage facilities, analyzes user support statistics, and implements appropriate measures.
- Coordinates with business units, agency management, application vendors, and consultants to resolve technical issues and assess needs, and to recommend and implement solutions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex application/server/storage hardware and software problems.
- Monitors applications/services to ensure appropriate system availability, performance, functionality, and integrity based on established service level agreements.
- Assists and consults with the application groups on application design issues as they relate to server/storage performance.
- Maintains the operating system and security software utilized on the system infrastructure, including assisting with user provisioning and establishing rights and privileges to information resources.
- Assists in the development, maintenance, and testing of the agency' s disaster recovery plan, processes, and procedures necessary to recovery services in the event of a disaster.
- Leads or participates in special Information Technology projects, task forces, and committees.
- Develops policies and procedures designed to ensure the integrity and availability of Enterprise Systems environments.
- Provides training and technical assistance to Enterprise Systems Specialists and other Information Technology staff on installation, maintenance, and use of application/server/storage hardware and software.
- Performs on-call or scheduled after hours work as required.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Five (5) years of full-time system administration experience.
- Four (4) years of experience administering Workday HRIS or a large ERP system environment.
- Experience may be concurrent.