1033 Demonbreun St. Suite 300 Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Is this you?
Are you looking to make a difference with world class customers like Coca-Cola, Delta, Stanley Back & Decker, Nissan and Cox Automotive (Autotrader, Kelly Blue Book)?
Are you interested in being a part of the information technology economy including the I.o.T. (the Internet of Things), Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Cyber Security?
Are you passionate about I.T. staffing and consulting and how that can change a customer’ s business?
Are you interested in working closely with senior level I.T. leaders to develop solutions, win projects and to build on that success?
Are you interested in receiving top level compensation and opportunities for your effort and results?
Are you interested in making an impact and helping us take the company to the next level?
This is us!
- 15+ years of successful customer engagements in the I.T. staffing and solutions space.
- 15+ years of successful customer work in providing contractors and consultants that do SAP, web development, mobile development, ERP, Java & .Net systems development, ‘ user experience’ systems development, network and cloud systems support.
- A tenured team of leaders, thinkers, dreamers, and doers with a deep passion for creating a great company with an award-winning culture.
- A proven track record of delivering solutions to mid-market companies and to the Fortune 500.
- A team that is on the leading edge of technology, while maintaining a healthy, grounded, financial company plan that allows sustained long-term growth.
- An award-winning culture that has won Best Places to Work and other awards.
Do you have?
- The ability to establish initial contact with prospective candidates and conduct preliminary interviews as required.
- Conduct resume review and assessment based on job specific criteria to determine candidate suitability/viability.
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified passive candidates including social media techniques, resume database searches, referrals, and attending networking events.
- Segment, organize, and prioritize candidates according to the degree of alignment with position requirements
- Determine ‘ right to work’ status(s) for the US, if a Visa required.
- Negotiate with candidates on compensation expectations.
- Communicate with candidates in a professional manner and discuss details of a role and company values, benefits, and policies.
- Analyze client requirements against candidate qualifications and submit candidates to Client Partners/Business Development managers for review.
- Package candidates in accordance with corporate standards after meeting the candidate in person.
- Coordinate and set up interviews for candidates at the client site.
- Prep and debrief candidates before and after interviews with the clients.
- Provide coaching to the candidate throughout the interview and offer stage to include counteroffers and job transition.
- Conduct reference checks on candidates.
- Conduct follow-up activities with the candidate to ensure candidate satisfaction upon on-boarding
- Ensure candidate retention though check-ins, lunches, and other consultant events
- Generate leads for the sales team with new and existing clients.
- Adhere to the following daily key performance indicators: submitted candidates, candidates met, client and candidate leads, interviews and actual starts.
How about some of this?
- Superior creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle existing customer opportunities while the sales person or team is out.
- The ability to stay on top of technology trends that affect your customer base.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail that matches customers like Coca-Cola, Delta, Home Depot and others.
- The ability to partner with other recruiting teams to find and deliver talent to our customers that make a significant difference to their projects and results.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Day to day software tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce, Office365 and Adobe.
- Social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Skype.
- Apple or Microsoft based laptops.
Compensation, Training & Career:
- Full time role.
- Base salary plus commission.
- Eligible for Individual and team based quarterly and yearly awards for results and wins.
- New employee training program and continuous training provided by the local market.
- Health insurance program offered.
- Promotions and new opportunities available within the company at every level as the company grows.
- Transfers to existing markets available and opportunities to move to open up new markets available as well.