Technical Program Lead
1 Nissan Way Franklin, Tennessee 37067
Our client is made up of a richly diverse group of talented professionals. The company is a well respected, Fortune 250 recognized brand and industry leader located in Nashville, TN. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, flexible work schedules, excellent career advancement opportunities and a collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Provide insight and support to data mapping, architecture, and design of system including Syncron Inventory, source systems, data integration, reporting and infrastructure.
- Create test plan across multiple teams within the program for various testing phases
- Facilitate daily checkpoints during testing phases including defect tracking testing status updates, defect tracking, obstacles and next steps
- Develop deployment plan(s) coordinating across multiple teams within the program.
- Analyze and document the information systems needs of clients to help identify problems and propose solutions.
- Lead the team’ s efforts to implement approved requirements and subtasks by the development team.
- Review and approve detail design documents.
- Review and approve unit test review documents.
- Review and approve system test documents.
- Assist with developing UAT test cases and ensure that they are documented in Zephyr.
- Work with the business to review and approve UAT.
- Work with project team on implementation plan and schedule.
- Assist Project Manager with necessary deliverables for Information Systems Project Management Office gate reviews. Such deliverables include project specification document, test environment build forms, quality assurance reports, status reports, etc.
- 4 years of experience in working with third party vendors
- 5 years’ experience in working on data integration projects
- Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Informatica Power Center
- Informatica Data Integration Hub
- Oracle databases
- Testing tools such as Zephyr
- Project management tools (Microsoft Project/Jira/Confluence)
- Agile fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Retail Inventory Management tools such as Syncron Inventory is a plus
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.