Team Lead/Software Engineer/Architect (API, AWS)
Atlanta, GA 30305
Our client’ s engineering team - the creators of new technologies - build amazing products and need your help both scaling their existing system.
Team Lead/Software Engineer/Architect
- Team lead for core platform and emerging technologies
- Spearhead API initiative; built on AWS API Gateway using Oauth for authentication.
- Build scalable API’ s exposed to the public (our client’ s Partners/Integrators), thresholds
- Organize data (tune SQL queries and database queries with fast api’ s and big data sets)
- Provide technical guidance and direction; review all architectural designs; responsible for building and scaling team.
- Serve as Data Architect; designing and implementing data pipeline which includes ETL process built on Apache Spark and AWS Glue
- Suite of services built on Grails, using Redis, RabbitMQ, Hibernate; runs on AWS, Rest, GraphQL, Lambda, Kinesis
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- In-office massage therapists
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace
- Coffee bar that keeps you going with beverages and healthy snacks
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space