4500 W Eldorado Pkwy Suite 3200 Mckinney, TX 75070
About the job
Our client in Dallas, TX is searching for a Senior UX Designer to help grow and solidify their product space, under the direction of their Lead Product Designer. The company is a growing, multi-national organization with plans to double in size throughout the net 3 years, and recently received Series C funding north of $110M dollars! If you are looking for a fun, engaging, growing team to help build your career with, please apply!
- Leverages research insights and behavioral analytics to identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Proceeds from concept to final design outcome by creating of key design artifacts include persona, information architecture, user flows, prototypes and design specifications.
- Drives design decisions with analysis/outcomes of design activities with a 3-part team (product managers, engineers, and related stakeholders)
- Prioritizes design activities associate with our personalized Design Process and methodologies and maintain alignment through timelines, and stakeholder reviews.
- Identifies new components, patterns, and templates to be incorporated into our personalized Design System and standards to ensure consistency.
- 5+ years of professional experience within the product design discipline
- Prior experience in e-commerce, or travel industry digital marketing is a hug plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of wire framing and visual design skills with sensitivity to human-centered design.
- Analytical, organizational, along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and documentation skills, verbal and written in both Mandarin and English
- Extremely detail oriented and putting out your absolute best work.
- Proficient in use Sketch, Adobe Suite, Figma and prototyping tools