1715 N. Brown Road Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Our client, an innovative and established software product company, y is looking for a Solutions Architect to drive the new technology platform to take their main software product to the cloud and set up Microservices.
- Responsible for envisioning and designing software and infrastructure solutions to meet business requirements and creating high-level architectural specifications ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Provides architectural expertise on complex projects creating high-level designs for enterprise systems and lead proof-of-concept projects to adopt modern technologies.
- Define and drive a product architecture that meets business needs and aligns with the overall platform architecture for the company.
- Actively innovate and bring innovative ideas and options to the table, based on experience as well as industry and technology research and expertise. Recommend industry best practices for solving business and technology problems.
- 5-7+ years minimum experience as an enterprise, solution, data, or business architect building complex,
- Strong experience with Cloud technologies: Azure, AWS or GCP including the main differences and benefits of each platform.
- Experience with .NET stack and Windows applications.
- Experience with data and system integration including but not limited to integration tools and patterns like Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), Integration broker, Enterprise Service Bus.
- Knowledge of containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience, with SOA or microservice architectures and understanding of cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- General familiarity with Enterprise Architecture concepts and frameworks such as Zachman and/ or TOGAF.