1715 N. Brown Road Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Our client, an innovative and fast paced growing organization is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior .NET Software Engineer to design and develop dynamic Enterprise class software applications. They continue to launch new software products, and offer a great reverse commute and a flexible, casual environment. This is an opportunity to work for a very successful growing company, within a collaborative environment.
Responsible for envisioning and designing software and infrastructure solutions to meet business requirements and creating high-level architectural specifications ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Will evaluate business goals, identify business problems, and propose solutions that ensure both near and long-term company and business unit goals are met.
- Provides architectural expertise on complex projects creating high-level designs for enterprise systems and lead proof-of-concept projects to adopt modern technologies.
- Work closely with Application Development Manager to determine the right architecture approach at the enterprise, platform and application levels.
- Define and drive a product architecture that meets business needs and aligns with the overall platform architecture for the company.
- Design steps will include requirements analysis, performance analysis, benchmarking and bandwidth analysis, detailed design of the system.
- Actively innovate and bring innovative ideas and options to the table, based on experience as well as industry and technology research and expertise. Recommend industry best practices for solving business and technology problems.
- Owns, creates, and/or manages the creation of: Capability Models, Current and Future State Architectures (candidate, reference, solution, domain, etc.), Architecture Options, Architecture Trade-off Analysis, Architecture Approach Recommendations, Business and Technology Roadmaps, Business Process Flows, Solution Architecture Definition, Architecture Assumptions, Project and Program Cost and Benefit Estimates
- 5-7+ years minimum experience as an enterprise, solution, data, or business architect building complex, highly scalable applications.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in IT, MIS or Computer Science highly preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert understanding of technical concepts and software development life cycle(s) (SDLC); ideally includes plan, do, check, act methods with a focus on enterprise-level Agile.
- Extensive understanding of and experience with Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Software selection and implementation.
- Extensive understanding of and experience with custom developed business applications across a wide range of technologies and platforms; including client-server, web and mobile applications.
- Extensive understanding of and experience with Infrastructure Architecture and related issues such as sizing and performance tuning.
- Strong experience with Cloud technologies: Azure, AWS or GCP including the main differences and benefits of each platform. Certifications on any are good. Knowledge of OnPremise, Cloud of Hybrid environments and make recommendations for adoption.
- Experience with .NET stack and Windows applications.
- Experience with data and system integration including but not limited to integration tools and patterns like Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), Integration broker, Enterprise Service Bus.
- Knowledge of containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience, with SOA or microservice architectures and understanding of cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Strong working knowledge of web technologies such as AngularJS/React/HTML5/node.js and interest in developing aesthetically pleasing and highly functional UX frameworks for an enterprise software product.
- Familiar in web authentication and authorization technologies. (SSO, Federated, OAuth2, SAML2)
- Experience with data modeling and data architecture and design principles. Experience working with database layering tools such as Microsoft Entity Framework or other frameworks.
- General familiarity with Enterprise Architecture concepts and frameworks such as Zachman and/ or TOGAF.
- Broad experience across a diverse set of business models as well as technology environments, with Management or Technology Consulting experience preferred.
- Programming certifications for IT professionals are welcomed and will be considered. (E.g. MCSD/MCSA, Google Apps, CSSLP).
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.