303 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Our client in Atlanta is looking for an App Support Consultant for a long-term contract. The ideal candidate would have a strong programming background (C#, .net, or JAVA), has hands on database background, understands BI from infrastructure perspective, and understands app/enterprise security.
- Act as Product owner, research, implement and drive innovation for SAP products and BoltOns.
- Plan and Implement Workload and Process Automation tools, troubleshoot and support.
- Plan and implement BI reporting tools like Tableau, PowerBI and SAP Business Objects.
- Support and troubleshoot integration between SAP and Non-SAP products using middleware technologies with different protocols like JCO, RFC, SOA, WebServices and RestAPI.
- Plan and support monitoring tools like Netcool, Solarwinds and SAP Solution Manager.
- Pland and support security and access management products like CA-SSO.
- Drive POC' s for Cloud innovation and integration into Azure. Indentify issues and resolve them by working with cloud and product vendors.
- Lead On-shore and Off-shore teams for implementation and drive meetings for resolution.
- Deep experience in Windows and SqlServer based systems.
- Deep experience and web application based on IIS and TomcatApache.
- Deep experience in Reporting tools and Postgres databases.
- Understand network and loadbalancing configuration and issues.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.