Solution Architect (SAP EAM)
1200 Peacthree Street Atlanta, Georgia 30309
The Atlanta/HQ office of large scale logistics and transportation firm. Growing organically over 100% in the last 3 years, they offer high quality logistics solutions to local and national customers. This allows resources the opportunity to live and work in the Atlanta area, with minimal travel, and the chance to work in the latest technologies/innovations in supply chain, Business Intelligence, and development. Aggressive benefits package includes Health, Life, Dental, and Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k) with matching, Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Training
- Work directly in the company’ s SAP CoE with the Chief Architect.
- Interface with mid-level and senior executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, projects plans, and address issues arising during an engagement.
- Provide leadership and key contributions to SAP implementation projects and teams.
- Enjoy the benefits of a professional and friendly culture while helping us grow the next 100%
- Work within a team of SAP leaders and architects.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience using SAP EAM in a Solution Architect role
- Multiple project instances of legacy migrations to SAP EAM.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on client environment
- Ability to drive requirements gathering and work with Business leaders and senior client staff to successfully guide and implement migration project
- U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
- Bachelor' s degree required
- Previous consulting experience
- Transportation experience would be a big plus; oil/gas or other utility experience also preferred.
- Global implementation experience a plus
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.