10 10th Street NW Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Our client is a vibrant, diverse, global growth company, recognized as one of the most innovative and sustainable companies in the world. This is a digital technology group within a Fortune 500 Company that is setting up digital expertise here in Atlanta.
- Leading a scrum team to perform sense, shape, define, and prototype stages of the Innovation process, according to a timetable agreed with project stakeholders.
- Conduct all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, and sprint retrospective, project read-outs, and demos.
- Liaison with key stakeholders at all levels across the Strategic Pillars, Innovation Team, Business Unit, and IT organizations to ensure expectations are clearly set and delivered to.
- Maintain relevant metrics and reporting that help the team and stakeholders see how they are doing, and leverage metrics to continuously improve the Innovation team’ s efficiency and performance.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary team members and project stakeholders; fostering quality communication and collaboration across disciplines.
- Facilitate the Innovation processes using an Agile Scrum model.
- Ensure all activities are tracked, all artifacts are documented, and all deliverables are met for each stage in the Innovation process.
- Identify obstacles to team progress and timely delivery, resolving them before they become a hindrance addressing project issues as a when they arrive.
- 5 years of IT project management/scrum master, preferably in start-up environments, Strong understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle in an Agile model.
- Experience with portfolio management applications and tools. PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
- Web or CMS Experience is a plus
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.