980 Hammond Dr Suite 1250
Job Number: 86520
The JDC Group is seeking an SAP Lead Consultant for their direct client based in Georgia.
This is a full-time direct hire role. Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer directly with no Visa transfers or restrictions.
SAP FI/CO Functional Lead Analyst
Full time: Direct hire salaried position, with a 15% bonus
Remote role: You can be based in your current home city
Travel: up to 25% (1 week onsite every 4-6 weeks) – 100% remote during covid
Start Date: October time frame
- Position is responsible for execution of SAP S/4 Financials solution and services including projects, enhancements and application support in collaboration with the client’s business, internal/external IT partners and management.
- Position will be responsible for multiple financial accounting subprocesses.
- SAP FI/CO Lead Analyst will have business domain expertise in finance and management accounting and SAP functional expertise in multiple submodules of SAP S/4 such as GL, Central Finance (CFIN), Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Tax, Banking, Project Systems, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Product Costing, FS-CM, Group Reporting, PaPM and TPM.
- Position requires an individual who is results oriented and value proposition driven.
Position Responsibilities/Major Duties:
- Participate in design sessions and contribute to definition of future state best in class business processes and controls
- Create integration architecture for Financials and its adjacent best-of-breed solutions
- Develop user stories, design, configure, prototype, work with IT teams to realize the change, work with finance users to test, train, and roll out SAP FICO business solutions in agile sprints under multiple deadlines
- Create functional design documents for PRICEFW objects; perform associated testing.
- Create business process functional diagrams, test plans, test scripts and training documentation.
- Create data cleaning and conversion strategy, plan and assist with data conversions.
- Create cutover plan for finance objects, execute cutover and provide hypercare and post go-live support
- Execute SAP FICO functional activities in partnership with Business Relationship Management, SAP CoE teams, IT partners, SAP managed services providers and related 3rd party application service providers. Assist analysts and developers in resolving issues.
- Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including, but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
- Expertise in SAP S/4 Financials including GL, Central Finance (CFIN), Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Tax, Banking, Project Systems, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Product Costing, Project Systems FS-CM, Group Reporting, PaPM and TPM.
- Knowledge of related functional architecture, data model along with new and emerging SAP capabilities.
- IT FICO operations, service and support organizations.
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement.
- Integration of SAP Financials with other SAP modules SD, MM, CRM, HR, PP, PM, TPM and 3rd party or SAP solutions such as Ariba, Concur, Vertex, Blackline, HighRadius, Blacksmith
- Expert knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Project Lifecycle methodologies.
- 8+ years of progressive experience SAP FICO application design, development, quality assurance, testing, training, implementation and support processes, including:
- 1+ years of experience in an IT management and leadership role
- 2+ full life cycle (incl. at least 1 full life cycle of S/4) SAP implementation in FICO and related integrations and bolt-ons such as Blackline, Vertex and other 3rd party supporting applications using ASAP, Agile and other SDLC methodologies.
- Experience leading SAP FICO processes and integrating with end-to-end process design
- Experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients.
- Full life-cycle SAP implementation in FICO experience in North America.
- Experience integrating SAP FICO solutions into a broad array of non-legacy technologies and architectures.
- An undergraduate bachelors or post graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or Business Administration. CPA preferred.
Sr. ERP Technical Recruiter, JDC Group
Email: [email protected]