SAP FICO Business Analyst
3200 Cobb Galleria Pkwy. Suite 100 Atlanta, Georgia 30339
A national consumer products brand is seeking an SAP FICO resource (functional) to help with the overall ERP transformation. Client is dedicated to deliver value to their clients faster, they combine the professional rigor and discipline of a top-tier consulting firm without any of the red tape.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional consulting environment
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company and participate in the growth of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an international team
- Help to drive innovation in what we offer to clients and how we deliver it
- Enjoy highly competitive base pay and benefit programs
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on client sites implementing SAP FICO for different brand divisions.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a team and should have the following qualifications:
- FICO Lead experience
- 5+ years SAP experience in consulting / project environments
- 2+ or more full lifecycle projects
- S/4 Hana
- AP/AR, Simple Finance, ACDOCA
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience with large rollouts
- Industry experience in Financial Services, CPG
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.