SAP BI Administrator
3200 Cobb Galleria Pkwy. Suite 100 Atlanta, Georgia 30339
A national consumer goods company with a focus on re-capitalizing existing SAP presence by way of ERP transformation. Dedicated to deliver value to their business units faster, they combine the professional rigor and discipline of a top-tier consulting firm without any of the red tape.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional consulting environment
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company and participate in the growth of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an international team
- Help to drive innovation in what we offer to clients and how we deliver it
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on client sites implementing SAP BO BI for our national and international clients.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a team and should have the following qualifications:
- SAP BO BI Administrator experience
- 5+ years SAP experience in consulting / project environments
- 2+ or more full lifecycle projects
- BW, S/4 Hana, BOBJ, SSO
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience with large scale rollouts
- Industry experience in Consumer Goods
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.