Boca Raton, FL 33431
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/E-commerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
Digital Tagging Engineer
- Implement, support, and extend web analytics solutions on Tealium platform. Serve as the Tagging Expert by evolving and managing the solution design documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases across web properties and applications
- Work with the peers of analytics engineers to create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis.
- Implement Tealium tags in a way that are aligned with coding practices, industry standard and compliance such as PII and GDPR.
- Ability to identify data quality issues, sensitive data integrity, navigate multiple data sources, and work to resolve data quality issues.
- Experience in in digital marketing analytics space
- Experience working with Tealium suite of products including Tealium iQ, Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium Event Stream, Tealium DB with an excellent understanding of digital analytics tagging best practices
- Experience in digital, ecommerce, web design, digital marketing, analytics or related field
- Experience working with digital tag manager tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium IQ, and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager
- Hands-on experience working on 3rd party tracking implementation’ s using tag manager templates such as Criteo, Commission Junction, and etc.
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch, WASP, and ObservePoint
- Experience working with jQuery, Regular Expressions, HTML CSS selectors
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.