QA Analyst - POS
Atlanta, GA 30338
This requirement is for the POS and payment devices testing. The candidate should be able to work independently without requiring a lot of guidance.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Perform functional and regression testing. Enhance existing test cases.
- Identify and report issues found. Retest and verify that issues are resolved.
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders and vendors and keep all updated with latest status/issues/risks as needed.
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Tester with experience in POS and payment devices, Pin Pads, with a variety of hardware peripherals.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors. Working knowledge of test management tools (e.g. Azure devops, TFS).
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to multitask, work on tight timelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- If required, ability to provide clear and concise status on project stand up calls and daily status emails.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
- Be a team player who is both flexible and accommodating – heavy interaction with dev and business team
- Be a self-starter who will own and manage the execution of tasks and projects s/he has been assigned without hand-holding
- Be a proactive and independent thinker who anticipates problems and roadblocks
- Be assertive and confident, meticulous with attention to detail