Hoboken, NJ 07030
Our client, a top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
- Understanding of web/app/db layers, thread contention, network infrastructure.
- Creating load models to mimic production scenarios
- Solid scripting skills for http, https, xml, webservices, Rest Api’ s
- Advanced Jmeter Experience Required
- Good team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Jmeter, Understands Ecommerce integration – many different sites, strong jmeter scripting - understands requirements, user flow, user journey, has done more than one project – multiple test for different projects