Pega Senior System Architect
600 Peachtree Rd Atlanta, GA 30306
Our client is a Fortune 50, Industry leader establishing headquarters in Atlanta and looking to build our their organization.
Pega Senior System Architect
Responsible for programming on the application systems, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
- Update and Maintain documents that includes guardrails and best practices by implementing necessary policies and also train others in the critical success factors of the policy; Collaborate with Business Analyst to gather detailed requirements and perform analysis by designing the data flowchart using MS Visio.
- Assist with troubleshooting and debugging of Pega applications i.e. to clearly identify root cause of production level architecture issues and make practical suggestions with proof-based technical reasoning; Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL(Performance Analyzer) and working on Autonomous Event Services Tool (Pega AES).
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assesses current status and supports data information planning.
- Coordinates on-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
- Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
- Supports vendor evaluation.
- Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; 7 or more years related experience; multi-platform experience;
- Multi-dimensional required.
- Multi database and/or multi language preferred
- Experience with Pega is required.
- PegaSystems Certification for a Senior Systems Architect is REQUIRED
- Oracle and/or SQL database experience is required
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.