Master Data Governance and Process Owner
414 Union Street Nashville, TN 37219
- Define processes for master data creation, cleansing, and enrichment, as well as defining data quality rules and measures for master data.
- Define / Refine master data governance strategy and programs.
- Partner with the Master Data supervisor and team to deploy governance, process, and data quality standards.
- Defines data quality standards and establishes process framework to ensure cleansing and enrichment to achieve quality standards.
- Partner with master data team to track risks and issues and risk mitigation plans, facilitates resolution of issues as it relates to Master Data. Serve as a key partner and liaison with the business.
- Coordinates with functional and reporting teams on design changes to understand impacts to master data and provides feedback to functional teams on master data related documentation requirements.
- Provides input to the Master Data Teams related to training and communications around master data.
- Provides input on MDM related tools and best practices.
- Maintains visibility to business projects that generate master data demand, partnering with the master data team leader to pro-actively plan resource and process needs to meet those demands.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- SAP Master Data governance experience: 5+ years (Required).
- Experience with master data quality tools (Winshuttle and InfoSteward or similar)
- Enhances own knowledge through understanding business trends and objectives.
- Understands and foresees implications of decisions.
- Knowledge of industry and business principles.