Manager, Operational Transaction Services
Los Angelas, CA
Title: Manager, Operational Transaction Services - IT
Our client’ s team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10, 000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within our client include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
- Manage client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, divestitures, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in the Information Technology functional area.
- Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products.
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor team members at the senior and staff levels.
- A bachelor' s degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field and at least 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and at least 4 years of related work experience.
- IT transaction experience (mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures)
- IT skillset (Require minimum of 4)
- IT strategy
- Enterprise architecture
- IT security
- IT shared services
- IT organization transformation
- ERP implementation
- IT service management and TSA development
- T finance management
- IT infrastructure management
- IT outsourcing / off-shoring
- IT contract management
- IT Diligence
- IT synergy identification
- Data separation and transition
- Experience in leading consulting project teams with 5+ resources
- Functional experience in:
- Procurement to pay
- Record to report
- Order to cash
- Plan to make
- Hire to retire
- Certifications in Agile, ITIL, PMP, Six Sigma, CISSP or CISA highly desired
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 75%)
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.