3560 Lenox Rd NE suite 2000 Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Our Client, who is a global Manufacturing giant in the heart of Buckhead, is looking for a MDM Informatica Administrator. This role offers incredible benefits and relocation for those not in the Atlanta area. Flex hours and one day per week work from home are a couple other perks attached to this opportunity.
The Master Data Management Administrator is responsible for the administration, configuration and maintenance of Informatica tools used for MDM and Enterprise Data Warehouse. This role and the Informatica MDM tool sets will help harmonize Master Data across all regions to achieve efficiencies in multiple business processes.
- Define MDM Informatica landscape.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures around environment administration.
- Partner with key roles (e.g. application analysts, data integration team, database administrators team, infrastructure team, and business constituents) to design, develop and translate business requirements and later maintain a robust and sustainable MDM system which supports Enterprise Data Warehouse and MDM solution.
- Define security setup.
- Perform application upgrades, patch installations and migrations.
- Create and manage environment configurations and controls.
- 5+ years of demonstrated administration experience on Informatica MDM Hub, Data quality, Power Center, Proactive monitoring option and others Informatica products
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience in Installation, Configuration and Administration of App server(WebLogic), MDM Hub, Process Server, ActiveVOS, Address Doctor, IDD etc.
- Experience in performing the Informatica Application upgrades, patch installations and migrations
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving MDM related issues and provide proven solutions aligning with master data strategies and best practices
- Experience with backup, recovery and restore of Master Data Management systems
- Ability to manage code and configurations for several environments, release management process, create and maintain environment configurations and controls.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to apply data quality techniques such as match, merge, profiling, score carding, data standardization, and parsing using enterprise data quality platforms preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and work assignments
- Ability to work independently or as part of the team to work on multiple tasks
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.