980 Hammond Dr Suite 1250
Job Number: 86519
The JDC Group is seeking an SAP Lead Consultant for their direct client based in Georgia.
This is a full-time direct hire role. Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer directly with no Visa transfers or restrictions.
SAP Enterprise Asset Management/Plant Maintenance Functional Lead
Full time: Direct hire salaried position, with a 15% bonus
Remote role: You can be based in your current home city
Travel: up to 25% (1 week onsite every 4-6 weeks) – 100% remote during covid
Start Date: October time frame
- Responsible for creating and supporting SAP and related solutions for supply chain processes including the design and configuration of SAP modules to effectively meet documented business requirements. This role will also create functional documentation for enhancements, integrations, and data conversions.
Position Responsibilities/Major Duties:
The Lead ERP Analyst will oversee activities that optimize value, cost and risk of SAP Supply Chain applications:
- Design, configure, test and implement SAP supply chain solutions.
- Create functional design documents for enhancements, integrations, and data conversions.
- Execute SAP supply chain functional activities in partnership with Business Relationship Management Supply Chain Team, SAP Development, SAP Analytics teams and the SAP managed and SAP related 3rd party supply chain application service providers.
- Mentor SAP Analysts.
- Continually assess the impact of emerging SAP technologies against strategic business needs and interpret business value for the IT management.
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of new and existing SAP supply chain applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing technical and quality standards, guidance and reference architectures.
- Develop productive relationships with business across the organization to influence how SAP supply chain applications can enable new sources of value.
- Execute methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall) and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that supply chain applications processes (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility, environmental and technical policies and applicable standards and legislation.
- Provide support in conjunction with infrastructure and operations to ensure SAP supply chain applications perform to company standards. Assist analysts and developers in resolving issues.
- Seek out continuous improvement opportunities and provide input and recommendations.
- Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including, but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
The Lead ERP+ Analyst must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
? SAP Supply Chain technical and functional architecture, data model along with new and emerging SAP capabilities.
? SAP capabilities in a majority of the following SAP Supply Chain areas: Maintenance Processing, Preventive & Predictive Maintenance, Functional Location, Equipment Masters, Measurement Points and Counters
? Strong working knowledge of SAP Supply Chain applications. (e.g., Plant Maintenance, Enterprise Asset Management, Syclo Mobility applications (Work Manager), Solution Manager and HANA).
? Industry trends, best practices especially with respect to the CPG industry with a Direct Store and Warehouse Delivery business model.
? IT Supply Chain applications, operations, service and support organizations.
? Development and implementation of processes and policies.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in SAP application design, development, quality assurance and implementation processes.
- Experience leading SAP teams at a functional level including the creation of architecture standards, reference architectures and data models.
- 1 year of demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients.
- Experience integrating SAP Supply Chain solutions into a broad array of non-legacy technologies and architectures.
- Experience configuring S/4 HANA Engineering Solutions in the CPG industry is preferred
- Experience with EAM / SYCLO Mobility applications integrated in an S/4 environment.
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, finance, business management, engineering or a related field. MIS, CIS or business-related degree is preferred.
Sr. ERP Technical Recruiter, JDC Group
Email: [email protected]