Java (back end) Node.js Developer
101 Marietta Street, NW 21st Floor Atlanta, Georgia 30303-2720
A global entertainment company with multiple brands with offices in Atlanta.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional consulting environment
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company and direct participation in the growth and innovation of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an international team
- Help to drive innovation in what we offer to clients and how we deliver it
- Enjoy highly competitive base pay and benefit programs
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team with an emphasis on senior level back-end development experience for a particular entertainment brand.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a small team and should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ yrs of back-end Java experience
- Large scale development experience in Node and SQL
- Proven track record meeting delivery and budget timelines
- Development Operations experience in AWS
- Exposure to HTML5
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience with product rollouts
- Industry experience in entertainment and large scale media
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.