IoT Developer (Full Stack)
10 10th Street NW Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Our client has opened an innovative Technology Center in Midtown and has entered the new and exciting world of IoT. They are leading the way to make consumer and industrial “ things” connected and are looking for exceptional technical individuals and leaders to join them in this pioneering effort.
The IoT Software Developer is an integral part of the IoT Platform and Digital Architecture team responsible for core, innovative solutions and individual business unit applications.
- Develop and deploy secure IoT platforms, data analytics, real time system control and customer reporting.
- Collaborate closely with other team members in a rapid development environment which includes software architects, developers, data scientists and product managers.
- Lead development and maintenance of key software products and support corporate digital initiatives for bringing product performance and data into analytics databases.
- Hands on role that requires the candidate to develop software, UI’ s and test and verification frameworks.
- Possess a deep understanding of Agile software architecture, design, documentation and release methodology.
- Communicate engineering issues and requirements to management and other stakeholders.
- Participate with cross-functional teams to drive innovation for the Stanley Black & Decker businesses.
- Set direction on area of responsibility and work efficiently with internal and external customers.
- Participate in structured problem-solving processes requiring strong critical mindset.
- Utilize appropriate tools to model, define, develop and document the system and interfaces.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the development of server side, cloud, database and mobile software analytics and IoT applications.
- Passionate code warrior who writes high quality, maintainable and scalable software code leveraging best practices for integrated test and verification.
- Deep understanding and experience with security frameworks, AWS systems, relational database systems (Redshift, Dynamo DB, PostgreSQL, S3, Mongo).
- Strong experience with HTML/CSS/jQuery/Ajax/AWS/ReactJS or full-stack software development.
- Experience with multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and working with the UX design team.
- Experienced in the development of secure mobile apps (Android, iPhone, etc.) with multiple deployed to the Play Store / Apple Store.
- Experience with Ionic / Angular / TypeScript Frameworks is highly desirable.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.