3080 Northwoods Circle Norcross, GA 30071
Our client is a revolutionary contact center solutions provider, promoting 21st century values rooted in work-life balance, flexibility and career growth opportunities.
The role of the Interaction Designer is to take the business’ s product and transform into a product that the user interacts with perfectly. The role of the Interaction Designer is to create the best possible user experience for the consumers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by coordinating with research, conceptualizing, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver user flows, user journeys, wireframes, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work with our analytics team to trend real-life use case experience for modifications/adjustments.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in a discipline related to functional work, for example Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Product Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or work experience of the equivalent.
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s level coursework in, or a certificate in, Human Factors or Professional Ergonomics strongly preferred.
- Certified Professional Ergonomics, Certified Usability Analyst, Certified User Experience Analyst or Certified Digital Persuasion Analyst strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in interaction design, visual design, or user experience design.
- Proven experience and a track record in the planning and conducting of product usability tests.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry' s latest trends and technologies.
Key Position Products
- Smart Speakers (Alexa, GoogleHome)
- AI Agents/Bots
- Amazon Web Services " Connect"
- Agent Desktop, User Messaging, SMS, Web/Mobile IVR
- Healthcare benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Business casual work environment
- Annual performance-based bonus program
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.