Boca Raton, FL 33431
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
The Digital Technology Team is responsible for the development and support of E-Commerce websites globally, as well as Enterprise Web Application Development and Enterprise Systems Integration projects.
- Experience integrating data from structured and unstructured formats: flat files, XML, EDI, JSON, EXCEL
- Experience in distributed architectures such as Microservices, SOA, and RESTful APIs
- Experience MongoDB, Kafka, Hadoop, NoSQL, MySQL and other Open source systems.
- Experience with warehouse data extraction/transformation and load tools, as well as metadata repository tools such as Mulesoft, Informatica, and etc.
- AWS certification, Azure certification, and/or Google cloud certification a plus
- Advanced proficiency in relational Database concepts, Database design using star and snowflake schema along with ability to write and execute complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Enterprise Ecommerce architecture and platforms such as OMS, CRM, ERP and etc.
- Design, Architect, and Implement next generation system architecture and automation solutions on cloud platforms
- Maintains system and programming guidelines by adhering to the software development lifecycle.
- Assist with the development and enforcement of integration standards using knowledge of the current data environment, regulatory issues and industry trends to identify and implement leading industry data practices.
- Support, maintain, monitor the health of the platforms and inbound and outbound feeds for data integrity
- Diagnosis and remediation of technical problems to ensure platform uptime and application service levels are met
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.