Atlanta, Georgia 30319
A global manufacturing firm in the consumer goods industry. Dedicated to deliver value to their customers faster, this well known client combines the professional rigor and discipline of a top tier corporation with the hands-on service their customers appreciate.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional production environment
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company and benefit financially, whilst participating in the growth of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an national team
- Help to drive innovation in what we offer to clients and how we deliver it
- Enjoy highly competitive base pay and benefit programs
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on the business needs across different products and divisions.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a small team and should have the following qualifications:
- Linux server experience
- 5+ years of Cisco UCS
- 5+ years of VMWare administration
- Disaster Recovery exposure
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience in the consumer products space
- Certifications in Data Center or VMWare
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.