Information Security Project Manager
1000 Abernathy Rd NE Atlanta 30328
Our client, a $15 Billion Atlanta-based company, has asked us to provide them with a Project Manager to lead multiple enterprise-wide InfoSec initiatives.
The Information Security Project Manager
- Overall project management, including cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Leads, plans and administers the operational and tactical activities of IT and business project teams, which are assigned to a variety of information security projects, following the processes of the Enterprise Program Management Office (ePMO).
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring the project(s) are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Continuously analyzes project risk, develops mitigation strategies and drives resolution of issues.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with various information security technologies/controls.
- Understanding of multiple development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Spiral is a plus.
- Strong IT Project Management experience that has led and managed multiple projects within Information Security (InfoSec) and/or Cyber Security.
- Strong knowledge and experience in any of the following:
- Data Privacy
- Governance Risk & Controls (GRC)
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Security Information Management (SIEM)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to manage C-level stakeholders
- PMP, CISSP and/or other security certifications is a plus.