10 10th Street NW Atlanta, GA 30309
Our client is a world-leading provider commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. This is an opportunity to be at an Innovation Center at a Fortune 250 company in Atlanta and help develop a cloud based IoT Application Enablement Platform that will serve to be the core foundational IoT platform.
Manufacturing is undergoing a digital disruption and IIoT is at the heart of this transformation. Variety of sensors integrated to PLCs, ability to compute at the edge, use case requirements for preventative and predictive maintenance and the integration of OT with IT enables the client to deploy smart factories at scale. To deploy Industry 4.0 based technology enterprises to establish a flexible IIoT Platform and an industry 4.0 technology stack that can be cross subsidized across various business units. This gives developers the ability to accelerate IoT application development and help solve business challenges in a much shorter time frame.
- Partner with the other architects to ensure high quality and standard approaches are employed across development projects.
- Report out and negotiate resolutions to architectural governance findings on a recurring basis.
- Assist in the recruitment of a the IIoT SW development team.
- Learn & stay current on Internet of Things developments and Digital Architectures.
- Manage the development of an industry solution through a cycle of development and maintenance
- Present technical, solution, and business architectural messages to clients
- Demonstrate industry leadership through participation/influence in industry organizations or standards bodies
Skills and Experience:
- BS and / or MS in Industrial Engineering or Electrical, Computer/Software Engineering is preferred.
- Solution Architecture
- Industry 4.0 and OT
- Software Development
- Digital / IoT Platforms
- Strong Communication
- Consensus Building
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.