A global supply chain firm focusing on eCommerce and B2B distribution engaging world-leading companies. Dedicated to deliver value to their clients faster, they combine the professional rigor and discipline of a top-tier logistics firm without any of the red tape.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional consulting environment
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company whilst participating in the growth of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an international team
- Help to drive innovation in biggest, most visible project in entire company
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on client sites implementing SAP Hybris for our national and international clients.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a consultative team and should have the following qualifications:
- Team lead experience
- 5+ years SAP Hybris experience in consulting / project environments
- 5+ yrs in Java and Spring
- WebServices experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience with large scale eCommerce roll outs
- Industry experience in Wholesale distribution
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.