Hoboken, NJ 07030
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
The Digital Technology Team is responsible for the development and support of E-Commerce websites globally, as well as Enterprise Web Application Development and Enterprise Systems Integration projects.
- Work as part of a cross-functional, e-commerce development team responsible for new application development, integration and/or improving existing applications within the direct to consumer ecommerce platform.
- Hands-on development of web-based applications in a public facing, global e-commerce environment including integrations with external systems and third parties such as CMS, CRM, ERP and payment processors. Involvement spans all aspects of front and back end development,
- Bachelor’ s degree in relevant fields (Computer Science, Engineering)
- 4+ years of relevant experience including e-commerce, web application development and systems integration.
- Experience working on large-scale eCommerce systems.
- Experience working with and/or integrating to systems such as ERP and CRM.
- Experience implementing Headless Commerce utilizing APIs.
- Object Oriented Analysis/Design/Development and MVC experience.
- Strong experience with XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, HTTP, REST, APIs.
- Experience using Git/Bitbucket for code sharing, deployment management and team collaboration
- Experience using Jira for Application Lifecycle Management.
- Familiarity of working in a multi-vendor environment.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and quickly acquire proficiency with new skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team.
- Experience with Elastic Path, commercetools, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware, Elastic Search, Docker, Kubernetes, and MongoDB is preferred).
- Integration experience to back-end Java technologies and knowledge of web application development using enterprise Java technologies and frameworks including JSTL, JDBC, and Spring is preferred.
- Knowledge of web security, performance, and caching is preferred.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.