Drupal Backend Developer
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
The Digital Technology Team is responsible for the development and support of E-Commerce websites globally. In addition, the team is also responsible for relevant Enterprise Web Application Development and Enterprise Systems Integration projects.
Our client is seeking a talented Senior Drupal Backend Developer with Drupal 8 expertise to join our smart, high-energy, dedicated CMS team in delivering new digital platform and driving innovation and quality.
The Senior Drupal Backend Developer will be responsible for implementing custom Drupal 8 modules, plugins, services, leveraging core APIs, and integrating components with the database and external endpoints (e.g. DAM, PIM, eCom systems).
Ability to work within a geographically distributed team comprised of a combination of employees and contractors with both an onshore and offshore component.
• Bachelor’ s degree in relevant fields (Computer Science, Engineering) preferred
• Demonstrated experience in building complex e-commerce applications in Drupal 8
• Capable of scoping and developing large chunks of functionality with a high degree of independence.
• Strong knowledge of LAMP stack and RDBMS
• 4+ years of Drupal 8 development experience
• 5+ years of PHP development experience (preferably within MVC frameworks)
• 3+ years of large scale, distributed, web application development
• Experience with headless commerce, API driven lookups to the commerce engine
• Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented programming
• Exposure to AGILE development practices/ceremonies
• Proficiency with git and source control workflows
• Proven ability to establish effective, professional working relationships with coworkers
• Commitment to quality and operational excellence
• Solid organization skills, including time management and prioritization
- Experience with progressively decoupled architecture and ReactJS components
- Experience with Acquia Cloud platforms (ACE/ACSF) and tools (BLT)
- Advanced cache management experience (CDN/Varnish/Cache Tags)
- Experience with performance tuning and code/website optimization
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.