Digital Marketing Technology Business Analyst (Ecommerce)
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/E-commerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
Digital Marketing Technology Business Analyst
- Proactively supports the business processes with issue identification and resolution, and process optimization.
- Identify cross-functional topics and ensure the processes are aligned across modules.
- Identify and escalate necessary open process decisions in the project and client meetings.
- Coordinates all training activities according to training concept and plan.
- Coordinates all testing activities and contributes to test plan creation and execution.
- Coordinates data clean-up/migration activities with IT to support key users and team members.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders regarding requirements and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work tasks and resolve conflicts in an appropriate way.
- Ability to analyze pro/cons and financial impact to the business.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically (10-15% annually), possibility to travel internationally as well
- Knowledge of the end to end email service provider process in a consumer goods industry
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and solution driven.
Experience with the following:
- Large Enterprise Scale Email Service Providers
- Experience with either Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Bronto, Listrak, SilverPop, and Emarsys
- TAG Management Platform
- Consumer Data
- Ecommerce Environment
- Strong Agile Experience
- Jira (Required)