Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
The Digital Technology Team is responsible for the development and support of E-Commerce websites globally, as well as Enterprise Web Application Development and Enterprise Systems Integration projects.
6 month contract to hire opportunity
- Hands-on experience with R, Python, Scala, SAS or similar tools in support of on-demand, real-time analytic services
- Experience operating in Big Data Pipelines (Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Presto, SQL engines) batch and streaming
- Knowledge of various database platforms (RedShift, MS SQL Server, NoSQL) required and
- Experience with one or more of the following: Tableau, Power BI, Informatica, Azure Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, MuleSoft
- Advanced proficiency in relational Database concepts, Database design using star and snowflake schema along with ability to write and execute complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Design and develop DDL scripts, ad hoc queries and data models for high performance projects and deliverables. Understand and evaluate existing SQL scripts and Data Models.
- Experience with Enterprise Ecommerce architecture and platforms such as OMS, CRM, ERP and etc.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with engineers to identify opportunities for, design, and assess improvements to our products.
- Make product recommendations (e.g. cross-platform analysis, behavior analysis, feature analysis, engagement/churn, cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of our user facing products
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.