Content QA Analyst
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
Role: Content QA Analyst
6+ month contract
- To review and QA web content to ensure content and images meet specified requirements before publishing.
- Track and report issues on design accuracy, responsiveness, component
- Validate website content to ensure all images/image sizes are published according to specifications, guidelines and wireframes
- Check for quality on imagery
- Checking cross browser and across devices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in content production a plus
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team structure
- Hands on experience of quality assurance and content review
- Very good experience working cross browser and mobile devices required.
- 2+ years in QA
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.