CoE Solution Architect
414 Union Street #2000 Nashville, TN 37219
- Responsible for engaging throughout the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
- Translate overall business process requirements to SAP configuration.
- Advise on the management of configuration, governance and testing across the SAP environment.
- Support the identification of enhancement opportunities to standardize/improve processes and system configuration that supports the customer-focused approach, but ensures compliance to the business management goals and objectives.
- Minimum of 7 years SAP experience, with detailed experience in all core ECC modules
- 3 years of full lifecycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support