CMS Architect (Drupal)
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space.
The Digital Technology Team is responsible for the development and support of E-Commerce websites globally, as well as Enterprise Web Application Development and Enterprise Systems Integration projects.
We are looking for a CMS Architect to build their new digital platform, while driving innovation and quality. Key responsibilities include technical application design of the Content Management System, including custom modules, plugins, and services, leveraging core APIs, and integrating components with the database and external endpoints/systems (e.g. DAM, PIM, ECom, OMS).
- Uses their creativity and knowledge to define and mature architectural roadmaps and implementations for the CMS platform.
- Experience with estimation best practices and software development lifecycle management
- Experience overseeing deployment of software upgrades, enhancements, and fixes
- Helps coordinate release and sprint planning with developers and other stakeholders
- Responsible for researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices
- Ability to set, measure, maintain/improve and enforce standards
- Ability to review/merge code and drive adherence to designs and best practices.
- Ability to scope stories, map dependencies, provide implementation details, clarify acceptance/testing criteria.
- Bachelor’ s degree in relevant fields (Computer Science, Engineering)
- 8+ years of experience in various application development / architecture roles
- Experience working using Agile methodology and in fast paced environment
- At least 6 years’ experience developing/architecting solutions on large CMS platforms
- Drupal Experience is required (Acquia preferred)
- Front end knowledge (React) preferred
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.