Business Systems Analyst (Data Analyst)
133 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is looking for a Business Solutions Analyst (BSA) to join our Analytics Solutions team. We are growing our analytics capability and we are looking for entrepreneurial minded innovators who can help us further develop this service of exceptionally high value to our business.
A successful candidate will bring strong experience in handling large volumes of data, data analysis, data research and visualization. You must be enthusiastically collaborative, value seeking, open to challenge and be challenged with new ideas and established approaches with an appetite for learning and innovation.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Participate in cross functional teams with internal customers to gather requirements for data/reporting/ BI/ Analytics projects
- Perform hands-on exploratory analysis on large volumes of data to identify trends
- Data consolidation and modeling in Power BI and/or Tableau
- Data analysis using AWS cloud, SSRS, Alteryx, Excel and Access databases
- Create compelling PowerPoint presentations that tell a concise story using data, analytics and actionable insights with recommendations
- Provide updates on project status through status reports, status meetings and daily agile scrum meetings
- As an agile scrum product team member, use tools like VSTS, Planview to manage user stories and activities
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of experience with working on big-data analysis - business analysis, requirements gathering and data analysis
- Expertise working with and analyzing large sets of data (SQL, Alteryx)
- Expertise in BI/ Reporting tools (Tableau/ Power BI)
- Experience in independently analyzing data, identify patterns and present analysis
- Experience creating executive level presentations
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working with remote teams spread across the globe
- Experience working in an analytics COE; Or in an analytics consulting company
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Knowledge or experience with Data lakes, External data sources, Modeling in Python, AWS