Business Analyst/ UI
1 Coca Cola Plaza Atlanta, GA
- Background in a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) / Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) organization with relevant knowledge of industry trends, planning process, decision-making, technology infrastructure and systems.
- Working in a global, virtual environment with IT Services groups and other management personnel
- Proficiency in using requirement management tools within an agile framework, e.g. JIRA or VersionOne
- Experience with master data governance
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’ s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- 5+ years of Business Analyst or similar experience managing functional requirements, use cases, and test cases
- 2+ years of experience working in the Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and/or Data Science domains
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate them to the technology teams in an enterprise environment with a complex cross-system data flows.
- Knowledge of data modeling and data transformation best practices and methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.