Business Analyst (Scheduling/Planning)
133 Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30303
As an IT Business Analyst on the Solution Architect and Integration (SA&I) team, you will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Analyze business challenges and objectives
- Collaborate with team (process leads, vendors, solution integrators etc.) to clarify vision and scope
- Apply Business Analysis principles to elicit, understand and document the requirements
- Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options and communicating this back to stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements.
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders and project team to secure commitments and respectfully hold them accountable.
- Assist in conducting research of software solutions (Built/Bought) to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts as needed.
- Understand integration points impacting areas of responsibilities
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the program; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements
- Assist with the creation and impact on the deployment plans
This position is within the Packaging IT Solutions Architect and Integration (SA&I) team and creates long-term value through development and support of solutions across Infor and other suite of products. The ideal candidate should have experience with finite scheduling and trim planning. The selected candidate must be a self-starter, able to switch between strategic and detail levels easily, organized, demonstrate good economic-thinking skills, and require minimal supervision.
A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our culture and MBM® management philosophy to:
- Work with stake holders (including, but not limited to IBP and Finite Scheduling & Trim Planning Leads) to understand business needs.
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to execute and deliver solutions
- Assist with the documentation and improvement of processes
- Work with vendors (ERP, MES, Finite Scheduling and Trim Planning/Master Production Scheduling) to configure systems to meet validated requirements
- Evaluate effectiveness of configuration and other deliveries.
- Assist in the development and execution of test, deployment, and cutover plans.
- Bachelor' s or equivalent degree.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2 years’ experience supporting finite scheduling and trim planning/master production scheduling functions.
- Experience with systems development lifecycle planning, cost estimation/economics, requirements gathering required.
- At least 3 years of experience performing the functions of an IT Business Analyst (examples include but not limited to conducting interviews to gather user requirements, Identifying and establishing scope and parameters of requirements analysis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics)
- Bachelor' s Degree or higher in a MIS/CIS/ related field
- Working Knowledge of Agile/SDLC development methodologies
- Experience in Pulp and Paper Products industry.
- Experience work with manufacturing and execution systems
- Finite Scheduling and Trim planning implementation and configuration experience.
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info, visit www.jdc-group.com.