Atlanta, GA 30305
Our client is an award-winning technology company helping fans personalize and reinvent their experience at live events for more than 250 properties worldwide. As an official upgrade partner of MLB.com and NFL.com, along with the world' s largest ticket distributions companies, they are enabling millions of fans access to experiences and upgrades at live events.
They need a lead engineer/architect with system and software design experience. They will teach their technology stack as long as you come from an Object Oriented Programming background.
If you are someone who considers yourself a technologist and have a good development background, this could be a great opportunity to learn and grow with an exciting team and company culture.
Nice to Have
- Groovy & Grails, Spring, or other JVM language (Java, Scala, etc.)
- Experience with (HTML5, Sass, Node.js, Angular 2+, React)
- AWS Kinesis, RedShift
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- In-office massage therapists!
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace
- Coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- They have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs their automated tests.