.NET Software Engineer
1715 N. Brown Road Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Our client, an innovative and fast paced growing organization is offering an excellent opportunity for .NET Developers to design and develop dynamic Enterprise class software applications. They continue to launch new software products, and offer a great reverse commute and a flexible, casual environment.
They are transitioning their primary application to .NET and C#, and are looking for software engineers that are experienced in object oriented programming, design patterns, and dependency injection. They are building, releasing, and doing continuous integration and source control through Team Foundation Server.
This is an opportunity to work for a very successful growing company, with a collaborative environment, and a team willing to teach the technologies below as long you have the desire and a solid foundation.
- Working on an Agile/Scrum team for software development (2 week sprints)
- Work with business analysts to create new modules and enhancements to existing application.
- Design, code, write unit tests and document
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development lifecycle
- Have experience and interest in developing on all tiers.
- 8-10 years of development experience
- 6+ years of experience with C# and .Net framework
- Experience with design patterns (such as MVP)
- Experience with object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Agile Environment
- Working knowledge of TFS
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Familiarity with UX such as Windows Forms
- Team oriented with ability to work well with others in team including team lead
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Excellent understanding of general programming concepts and good coding skills
- Must be motivated, dependable and responsible
- Strong desire to learn new techniques and keep up-to-date with changes in software development technologies
- Knowledge of Microservices and Containers
- Familiarity with Ninject
- Familiarity with legacy languages such as VB6
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree preferred
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.