Dynamics AX/BI Developer
3158 E Hamilton Ave Fresno, CA 93702
As an Developer/ Analyst, you will perform analysis and programming duties in the development, implementation and support of information systems and applications. Looking for candidate with preferred experience in ERP (AX 2012), BI tools (Power BI, Tableau), SQL Databases (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), Web Development. Preferred candidates need a strong background in database technology, AX 2012 systems and processes, CRM systems and processes, with an emphasis on the use of analytical and reporting tools. They work closely with all levels of employees and must have excellent written and oral communication, research, and analytic abilities to convert functional requirements into technical solutions. We prefer a bachelor’ s degree in computer science, information systems or engineering, as well as several years of experience as a Developer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing business needs and designing functional solutions that help drive our business forward
- Design, configuration, troubleshooting, and testing within Dynamics AX
- Developing functional solutions that increase business efficiency and profitability
- Ensuring reliability and accuracy of our business systems.
Systems Experience Preferred/Desired:
- 3+ yrs experience in ERP – Dynamics AX 2012
- 5+ yrs experience in Database & BI Tools – SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Power BI, Tableau Power Platform
- Strong experience with X++ coding for Dynamics AX.
- CRM - Salesforce.com
- EDI System Admin
Our client' s compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. They offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with resume.
If you are interested in this position and think you are a good fit apply now to be fast-tracked through the application and interview process!