Sr. Pega Architect
600 Peachtree Rd Atlanta, Georgia 30306
Large Fortune 500 company in the Midtown area looking for several Pega Developers to work on a huge BPM system that they are building...A java background would be helpful!
Pega Developers (multiple roles)
- Worked closely with business analysts and business users in the process of requirements capture and analysis for designing, developing and implementing enhancements to the Application.
- Created Use Cases and developed Business Rules document for the implementation of Workflows in Pega PRPC.
- Designed and developed process flows for the application and also worked on activities
- Creation of search reports using List view and Summary view rules of PRPC
- Ensuring onsite to offshore transition, QA Processes and closure of problems & issues.
- Worked in migration of rules, also migrated individual rule sets.\Involved in Creating Activity, Harness, Circumstancing, Work Flow, Validation Rules, Data Modeling, properties, Class Structure and Correspondence
- Created User Interface such as Sections, Flow actions, and Harness
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision Tables, Decision Trees, Declare Expressions, Constraints, and Indexes.
- Creating activity, flows and screens. Developed and designed class structure, workflows as well as integration between systems for smooth and optimized operation of systems
- Implemented rulesets and classes for the application with the help of senior system architect.
- Managed cases effectively by creating flow actions and created properties and activities along with data fields, data pages for concerned classes.
- Created User Interface (UI) with the help of harness and section rules using various layouts.
- Designed flows and activities in the flow diagrams for work object
- Defined PRPC components like declare expressions, Data Transforms, decision tables and decision trees
- Actively involved in defect tracking and management.
Environment: PRPC 7.2, 6.3 SP2
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.