Sr. Business Analyst
8607 Roberts Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30350
Our client offers packaging solutions for large manufacturers, container distributors and small businesses. This client is a market leader in the general line packaging industry by providing rigid metal and plastic containers across North America.
The project will be implementing a quality package integrating Salesforce and SAP.
- Translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications
- BA will document business requirements and business processes as well create implementation and testing strategies/plans.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in Engineering, IT, Business Management, or related field.
- 5+ years as Business Analyst experience
- Hands on experience in documenting business requirements and translating them into a software solution
- Experience in creating and executing test planning and test scripts
- Expertise in working with a Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) in either an Agile or Waterfall Methodology
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project).
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills; demonstrated poise and presence.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong business analysis skills and ability to quickly understand and analyze business processes and flows.
- Energetic and positive attitude
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.