Sr. Business Analyst
1020 Delta Blvd Atlanta, Georgia 30354
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. Business Analyst
- The Business Analyst job family defines skills for formulating and defining system scope using information technology and industry knowledge/requirements, based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from assisting, formulating and defining systems scope and objectives to self-directed activities that result in client’ s long term improvements in business processes.
- Provides BU Support, resolving issues not requiring extensive business / system knowledge
- Communicates incident status / clarifies issues with business partner.
- Escalates incidents to seniors where business process and extensive system knowledge is required.
- Resolves application incidents and problems that require app code and/or op modifications such as lower complexity software problem resolution, training issues and documentation, and data problems requiring moderate business analysis, extensive business, and/or system knowledge.
- Responsible for a liaison role between the business and IT services providers to ensure functional specs are understood and they have what they need to develop their tech specs.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.