Sr. Business Analyst (Trintech)
101 Marietta Street, NW 21st Floor Atlanta, Georgia 30303-2720
Would you like to work for a leading global media organization? Do you have experience using Trintech business systems? If so, we’ d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Senior Business Analyst to join our team based in Atlanta. This role is responsible for providing financial systems support to the global Accounting Business Services organization. Key support responsibilities include client liaison, data integrity, troubleshooting, metadata maintenance, report design and user security reviews.
The Senior Business Analyst will support system implementation and enhancement initiatives, software upgrades, and related user testing activities as necessary. This position provides first-level application issue escalation support for the F&A users and ad-hoc training as needed. The Senior Business Analyst is also responsible for the creation and maintenance of related business process documentation, and for the documentation of system enhancement requirements, partnering with the users and the MSS-IT technology team to create quality solutions.
End User Liaison & Support:
- Work as a liaison between business users, 3rd-party support teams and MSS-IT development teams, for Trintech Certification, PeopleSoft, Hyperion Financial Planning (HPF) functionality and other financial systems.
- Develop effective working relationships with supported business user groups. Hold regular meetings with key users to understand business needs and manage expectations.
- Provide timely and effective support for service requests from supported users groups, including routine tasks of a recurring or technical nature such as maintenance of metadata structures, hierarchies, report development & maintenance.
- Liaise with IT resources as necessary to escalate issue tickets. Manage customer expectations and communicate with business partners as needed to ensure timely and effective problem resolution.
- Collaborate with the IT teams to identify issue trends and corrective actions.
- Provide Power User support to end users of global financial systems. Make recommendations to enhance business/system capabilities.
- Promote, through support activities, Trintech best practices in accordance with client’ s established business processes.
- Liaise with other technical support teams to implement change, resolve issues and improve processes.
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting end users and MSS-IT staff during financial systems projects to ensure solutions delivered meet business requirements. Partner with F&A teams to ensure upgrades and enhancements are adequately tested.
- Collaborate with PSG training resources in the development and delivery of financial systems training.
- Create, document, and maintain business process flows as necessary.
- Manage project work intake requests from supported user groups. Investigate the business and client needs and conduct high level scoping activities. Document and analyse new requirements to determine feasibility and recommend process improvements where appropriate.
- Liaise with the FSS governance team and MSS resources to ensure business initiatives are appropriately approved, prioritized and resourced.
- Review of user requirements to determine need and development effort required for new and or amended business rules.
- Assessing the systems and reporting impact of business process and accounting changes.
- Maintaining process documentation for areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with Project Managers to manage any required changes in scope. Identify potential issues and develop contingency plans.
- Coordinate User testing activities as appropriate.
- Financial systems support experience. Proven experience with technical support and troubleshooting issues and experience using Trintech systems.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Trintech reports.
- Experience in business process modelling and requirements gathering.
- Solid understanding and familiarity with core finance and accounting practices.
- Experienced with MS Office suite and Visio or similar tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated basic project management experience.
- Experience in business process analysis.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and at least 5+ years related work experience.
- PeopleSoft Financials, Hyperion Planning, Oracle Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, or other comparable financial systems experience. Business Intelligence (Microsoft BI, Tableau etc.) experience.
- Lean Six Sigma qualifications a plus.
- Consulting experience.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.