Solution Architect - Testing/DevOps
1030 Delta Blvd Atlanta, Georgia 30354
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Solution Architect – Testing/DevOps who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Solution Architect – Testing/DevOps
- Enterprise Architecture and QA/Testing Center of Excellence are seeking a self-motivated versatilist for a Solution Architect position.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable ability to adapt and lead in a highly dynamic environment.
- Primary duties include engineering, documenting, and leading efforts targeted at evolving IT testing capabilities and strategies as part of our continuous Devops optimization.
- This individual must be comfortable functioning in a large complex, multi-tiered, heterogeneous environment and must be effective performing a wide variety of roles and tasks, from requirements analysis, solution identification and implementation, tactical and strategic planning, to Agile/Devops evangelist.
- The ability to create, socialize and lead the development of a central architectural vision across multiple sub-solutions of a large project throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is paramount.
- Developing testing strategies that span a diverse plethora of applications and technologies from multiple eras will require ability to “ come up to speed” quickly with a functional understanding of multiple applications, application models, and technologies and how the disparate platforms interact.
- A working knowledge of copy data management and virtual copy functionality for test/development, VMWare’ s VRA/VRO capabilities, and service virtualization technology is desirable.
- Experience with CI/CD automation tooling and Agile/Devops environments is also preferred.
- Familiarity with one or more of the technologies listed below is required
- Improve Devops position by developing reusable testing models, patterns, and strategies
- Help engineer automated testing techniques/solutions/patterns for Mode 2 applications using virtual copy management, VRO, service virtualization, and other automation options.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.