1030 Delta Blvd Atlanta, Georgia 30354
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Security Engineer who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, support, management, and deployment of Active Directory technology used to safeguard the Delta’ s information assets. Develop services for the enterprise in support of the corporate security policies.
- Specific engineering expertise needed in Microsoft Active Directory including Azure and PowerShell.
- Experience with ADFS and Oracle Directory Server is optional.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on areas of security technology, including: Directory, platform security, authentication/authorization systems (Ping), application security, security architecture, policy enforcement, and security frameworks.
- Excellent customer service capability and attitude provided to other technology stakeholders.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new and/or improved information security with a focus on Active Directory.
- Work with technology group to evaluate, select, install, and configure hardware/software systems to comply with established enterprise security standards and policies.
- Develop technical documentation to support the evaluation, selection, installation, and maintenance of Active Directory security technology systems.
- Broad range of exposure in security scope, and/or CISSP
- Keep current of industry trends, emerging technologies and available products/services.
Basic Entry Requirements:
- Five (5) or more years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory engineering.
- Technical leadership with other engineering personnel internal and external to the team
- Demonstrate excellent innovation and customer support skills
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.