QA Automation Engineer
1715 N. Brown Road Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043
Our client, an innovative and fast paced growing software development organization is offering an excellent opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer. Our client offers strong benefits package including 75% employer paid medical, dental and vision for the employee and family; life, long and term disability, and Long-Term Care insurance that the company provides free of charge; 401k with a 6% match; three weeks paid time off; discretionary profit sharing; a great culture, competitive salary.
Designs, implements, and executes key automated testing suites within multi-tier SaaS products with web-based, plugin-based, mobile-based clients on the C#/.NET/SQL Server technology stack. You are able to design, build, and test high quality reusable automated test harnesses and modules. You have experience developing and supporting automated unit, system, performance, and load test harnesses and modules. You can diagnose and resolve issues.
- Ability to design, build and test high quality reusable automated test harnesses and modules as well as designing and building high performance test frameworks for the Hospitality Accounting and Analytics industry
- Establishes and demonstrates a working knowledge of tools and technology used in the area
- Demonstrates aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Works towards solving complex problems independently
- Collaborate with PM and Dev departments
- Generates innovative approaches and solutions to recurring problems
- Troubleshoots technical issues with internal or external customers
- Provides input for designs, functional specifications, and project requirements
- Implements designs and provides feedback on the development process
- Design, build, test high quality reusable automated test suites
- Develops and supports automated unit, system, performance, and load test suites
- Leverage continuous build and automated test frameworks
- Designs and implements required development and quality tests
- 3+ years in automation and 5+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in IT, MIS or Computer Science highly preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience leveraging continuous build and automated test frameworks as well as experience delivering high quality products on time while working in waterfall and Agile Teams and following their corresponding methodologies.
- Certified Software Test Automation Specialist (CSTAS) certification preferred
- In depth experience with automation tools required, such as:
- Knowledge of CodedUI, Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.